Want to join an AWESOME Team? Apply Below
- Duties of the Student Academic Support Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Provide high quality instruction to elementary/middle school students in ELA and/or Math.
- Implement interventions/assigned lessons to support academic needs of students.
- Work in collaboration with teachers and other school staff/Legacy staff to plan and implement supports for the identified students.
- Use Data to coordinate interventions and/or supports.
- Maintain records of supports, interventions and progress monitoring on required forms.
- Student Academic Support Specialist can be scheduled to support students in multiple schools across the Greater New Orleans area, during the school day, after school and/or on Saturdays. (Must have reliable transportation.)
- ¡Supports can include working with students individually or in small groups. Students could receive supports within the classroom and outside the classroom.