Legacy Leadership Academy for Girls Fellowship
Fellowship Application is Now Open to Rising 7th Grade Girls
(1)Application Closes - Saturday, May 25th (2) Parent’s receive next steps via emails by Tuesday, May 28th (3) In-person Interviews will take place on Friday, May 31st. (4) Acceptance Emails Sent to Parent's Email by June 7th
Become a Mentor
Legacy Leadership Academy for Girls is seeking amazing women to volunteer in our Mentoring Program. We will match each of the Girls in our program with a mentor aligned to her future college and career aspirations. As a mentor, you will be paired with a mentee in who is currently in 7th grade. Mentors are asked to connect with their mentee monthly and participate in at least 2 Saturday sessions and at least 2 service activities.
The process to become a mentor includes five steps:
1) Complete Online Interest Form.
2) Submit resume and 3 references via email to email@example.com.
3) Complete an in-person interview.
4) Complete a background check.
5) Attend an orientation session. **You MUST attend an orientation session in order to be considered for a mentoring position.**
6) If, following the screening process, you are invited to become a mentor with Legacy Leadership Academy for Girls, you will be paired with a mentee in July 2019.
Your donation helps us to:
Ensure the Fellowship is offered to girls for FREE
Empower girls to impact change in their schools and community
Fund the summer residency
Provide food, transportation, materials, activities, Saturday sessions and community service programming to our girls
and much much more….
Thank you for partnering with us to provide an amazing experience for girls.
100% of proceeds support the program.
Mom, Chef & Humanitarian
Shaketha Davis, Esq.
Cyber Security Specialist
For more information on the program, complete the form below: